Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Its Me Again

Searched everywhere I could
No where could I find

On the same day
I lost something precious..
When I entered my home
As a bride..

I didn't even know when i lost it....

Searched for a whole day in vain
from days to months.......
from months to years....

Years passed.... one year ... two....
ten.........twenty years......

That day was now actually in front of me!

Yes! At a little distance.... a friend
standing.....smiling at me,
came near, picked up something
which had been so near to me, yet unknown to me,
and extended towards me.

Yes! that was the thing i had lost years back
seeing that grabbed it from friend
so that i won't loose it again....
and held it close....

Yes! that thing.....
which was MY EXISTENCE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

another beautiful piece
existential & philosophical