Sunday, February 24, 2008

My dear......

Uncontrollably tears were rolling out
not even bothered to wipe them out
let them flow till they dry up.

oh.. my dear....
when i learned i was carrying you,
I felt I was floating in heaven.
Everyday I checked with my hand
on my womb to see you whether
you were comfortable inside!
But one day I felt
No, you were not..

oh.. my dear....
When I heard you cry full of pain
I couldn't tolerate your sufferings,
Yes, you pain was my pain,
your agony was mine too,
because we were bound together.

oh..my dear...
Wanted to save you,
but no one was there to save you...
by the time you had left me!
Even before I heard you cry,
Even before I cuddled you,
Even before I kissed you,
Even before I saw you,
Even before calling me Mom.

oh.. my dear....
Why did you leave me?
Was I not worth to be your mother?
Heard it said seven lives for us,
though I dont believe.....
I pray to God to give me one more life
just to be your mother!

No comments: