Thursday, March 12, 2009

SECRETS.....

Small smiles of you make my life glitter
The way the little stars shine the dark sky…
A hello from you makes my world glister…
The way the morning sun brightens the dawn,


A few words become my joy for ever…
A touch gives me a little quiver…

You are unaware of this, but I keep it a secret in my heart…

Never knew what a beautiful name I had….
Till you savored and whispered it in my ears.…

When you looked into my eyes..
Electrified altogether my nerves….

You are unaware of this, but I keep it a secret in my heart…

The thoughts of you were inspirations…
Fresh breath for the next day’s endurances …

My dreams came in full of colors…rich and glossy…
Slipping into them all the time…
Falling in love with them all the while…

You are unaware of this, but I keep it a secret in my heart..

I know the day my heart bursts with what it stores….
‘I love you’ the words, from your hearts core…

But………………………………………………….

The clouds covered the sky, when you forget to smile,
The sun blocked its rays to reach the dawn, when you forget to say hello,.
I wish to be deaf, when you forget to call my name,
And I wish to be blind when you forget to see me….

You are unaware of this, but I keep it a secret in my heart!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

a beautiful poem of love.
vivid and evocative

Anonymous said...

इस लाजवाब और लजीज पसंद को सलाम। बहुत सुन्दर टिप्पणी है आपकी Thanks
Domain For Sale

Jay said...

thank u nisha...but i cant see ur profile...

Unknown said...

i liked it