Friday, October 17, 2008

PARADISE!!!

I came across a mirror on the wall…
Tried to look-in, my reflection there tall…

Aghast to see my scattered future..,
Were put together with the sutures…

Turned back with fear, closing my eyes…
Got a heavy jerk when opened my eyes…

There were my recorded imprints,
Strongly, thickly formed my foot prints..

Can I efface them, thought a while..
But I felt, they were taunting me in style..

Caught between the dreaded commotions…
No one cared about my emotions….

Alone, standing in the midst of a nightmare..
My future and past were pulling my nous with one another…

A ray of hope, bright light, showing me the path…
My present, leading me to the primrose path!!!

When I truly am here…in Paradise
Why do I bother to look in the mirror, or past days???

1 comment:

Dhinu! said...

Why look for the future and worry about the past, when paradise is here..

May not your Yesterday's fortune overshadow tomorrow's dream.